What happens when a capital-immediate earthquake occurs?
* I do not know where in the south Kanto region the occurrence of the capital-right downtroad earthquake occurs, as was also the case with the previous conversation.
This time, it is a case where it is assumed that "Tokyo Northern Earthquake (magnitude 7.3)" with a high probability of occurrence occurred at 6 pm in winter.
Number of buildings destroyed entirely or burned down by fire About 850,000 buildings
Fire 650,000 buildings
Shaking 150,000 buildings
Liquefaction 3.3 thousand buildings
Mudslide 1,200 buildings
Death toll Approximately 11,000 people
Fire 6200 people
Building collapse 3100 people
Mudslide 900 people
Collapse such as block walls 800 people
Traffic damage 200 people
Number of injured people Approximately 210,000 people
Number of serious injuries Approximately 37,000 people
The number of digits, are you mistaken for mistakes? The number of damage is a bit different.
This is the terror of the capital city earthquake. But there are other possibilities that could happen.
Expected damage scenario
· Fire such as skyscrapers by long-period earthquake ground motion
· Secondary disasters are caused by the occurrence of aftershocks, etc. and raining in large quantities
· The road is blocked by the victim's cars and people, and fire engines and ambulances can not pass.
· The possibility of an accident where the trains collide with each other in the railway
· Panic centered on hoaxes such as secondary disasters caused by SNS services such as Twitter and LINE
· Public security deterioration in some shopping districts and downtown areas
· Damage to a thief aiming for a bird's nest
· Impact on the economy such as fluctuations in interest rates and stock prices
In the event of the Kumamoto earthquake, sometimes it says that the road has been blocked by too many cars, such as the media during the disaster.
I'm afraid I'm believing that a disaster strikes a SNS (social network) hoax. I should be careful.